Wildlife Walk Clean Up – Wollaston
Join Planet Patrol and The Wildlife Trust for a guided walk and litter pick around Summer Leys Nature reserve. One of The Wildlife Trust BCN’s most popular reserves, this wetland site provides a home for a range of species. Enjoy spotting wildlife and learning about the site and its inhabitants, whilst cleaning up and taking action for the planet.
You’ll use the free Planet Patrol app to record your findings, so make sure you download the app and set up an account beforehand. Every piece of litter you collect and record helps build a powerful evidence database to create long-lasting change from the top down.
Spaces are limited. Once you’ve signed up, look out for your confirmation email confirming your spot and more information about what to expect on the day, what to wear and the meeting location.
- We will be walking around the 2 mile loop of the reserve at a steady pace
- Please bring a pair of binoculars if you have some (we will have a few available to borrow on the day)
- The visitor centre is currently closed for winter so please bring your own drink and a snack if you’d like one
- Car parking charges apply for Summer Leys Visitor Centre
- Parking for members of the Wildlife Trust BCN is FREE
- Members MUST register their vehicles to access free parking, for more information please visit here
- Guide dogs are welcome
Planet Patrol is redefining what can be achieved through collective action and people-powered data by placing power in the hands of the people to tackle environmental issues. Join our global movement. Our mission is simple: clean up our planet.